TECHNO Scavenger Hunts
TechnoHunts are the ultimate technology-driven scavenger hunts! Your group will experience the cool interactive features of our TECHO App which delivers text, audio and video to your teams during the hunt on Tablets.
Group Size: 10 to 750+
Team Size: 5 to 10
Program Length: 1 to 2.5 hours
This challenging and exciting corporate event encourages your teams to think SMART as they use the latest Tablets to find landmarks, solve clues, answer trivia, search for items, perform tasks, complete challenges, take photographs and video during the hunt.
Why Techno Scavenger Hunts® are so smart:
- TechnoHunts are designed so participants can create their own strategies by selecting the order of their challenges.
- TechnoHunts can employ two-way messaging, keeping teams connected with the Hunt Master who tracks them using GPS technology.
- TechnoHunts can even be designed with manned challenge stations for a more Amazing Race-type hunt.
- TechnoHunts enable your group to explore a city, museum or any attraction with our location integration challenges, which ensure your teams won’t miss a thing.
- TechnoHunts can follow each team as the hunt is in progress, sending instant messages to directly interact with them. This feature allows us to drop hints, change timetables and give out additional clues and missions.
- TechnoHunts permit you to inject company specific messages and remarks, like a surprise video message from the CEO to cheer your teams on.
- TechnoHunts can even quiz teams with work-related questions while the hunt is in progress, helping to determine whether the information from the previous workshops and presentations has been absorbed!
- TechnoHunts ensure your teams never lose connectivity to their game because our SmartHunts App is stored on the tablet.
- TechnoHunts base station is equipped to continually download photos, videos and scoring from all the teams during the hunt using 3G and Wi-Fi.
Techno Scavenger Hunts features include:
- Video, Photo, and Audio Clues
- Photo Hunts
- Code Missions
- Custom Clues and Missions (corporate messages)
- “End of Mission” Photo Slide Shows & Videos
- Online Access to photos & videos from your hunt
- Immediate scoring and pictures displayed
Team Building Elements:
- Communication Skills
- Creative Problem Solving
- Trust and Relationships
- Goal Setting
- Planning and Accountability
- Collaborative Idea Sharing
- Event Coordination
- Event Staff
- Tablets and Technology
- All Materials