We all want to make a difference in this world. Here’s a rare opportunity to actually do so, with immediate, tangible results built into the process.
Group Size: 30 to 1000+
Team Size: 5 to 10
Program Length: 1.0- 2.0 hours
The cost includes:
- Event Coordination
- Event Staff
- 2 Bikes, Helmets and Locks per team
- Sound and Music
- Coordination with the Charity
This is an extraordinary way to infuse a conference with energy, create a feeling of immense good will and a sense of meaning larger than day-to-day work challenges. If you want an event that your people will never forget, this is the one.
Teams will utilize the tools of organization, delegation, communication – and some mechanical skills to build the bikes. The teams use their creative skills to decorate the bikes and helmets and write a card of encouragement for the lucky children. Once the bike is built, it will be safety inspected and moved to a staging area for delivery.
Every bicycle built includes a cool helmet and lock for safety and security. At the conclusion of the program, your group will present these beautiful, finished bicycles to the selected charity.
We can work with any organization your group chooses for the charitable donation, or we can make the arrangements with one of the many charities we work with, including Big Brothers Big Sisters of America and the Boys and Girls Club of America. Our Bike Build Donation CSR team building exercise will strengthen your team and touch their hearts while helping children in need. It will be a moment that all will remember – a day where everyone wins!
The Bike Building is an excellent way for companies to give back to the community and provide a fun high energy teambuilding for their group.
You’ll be amazed at how energizing this event can be for everyone involved. And what your team can accomplish back at work after an event that pulls everyone together for such a rewarding cause.
Your group will donate two bicycles per team (one boy’s bike and one girl’s bike). Plus bike helmets and locks. We make every attempt to have the kids arrive at the conclusion of the event, however, we can’t guarantee they will be available.
Goals, Outcomes and Debrief Topics Reaching Out to Provide Assistance:
- The Bike Build Donation is a valuable reminder of the impact you will have when giving to others.
- Broaden your Support Team – To have fun and get to know your team better while establishing the camaraderie and bonding which occurs from completing a rewarding event.
- Morale Booster – You will walk away feeling energized and hopeful when you see the effects of this program. It will drive your passion and lift your energy when you see the looks on the faces of these children.